Things will look different to how they looked before. We have developed a Pandemic Response Management Plan to outline our actions we will be taking to minimise any potential spread of COVID-19 and keep our staff and community safe. Some of the key things that people need to know are:
- Training will continue to be non-contact until advised otherwise. Physical distancing requirement will be adhered to.
- Sanitise before you enter the gym. We will have a sanitation station at the entry, but encourage students and visitors to BYO.
- Some classes may be shorter in the interim to allow for the previous classes to exit and cleaning to occur between classes. People will need to wait outside until invited in.
- Bookings will be required for most classes until restriction ease. In particular, taekwondo students will sign up for specific days only.
- We will need to keep a register for contact tracing.
If you require further information, please refer to Pandemic Response Management Plan .