In response to the State Government direction for Melbourne to enter a ‘snap’ Lockdown for 5 days to cease the spread on COVID-19, Titans are shutting our doors temporarily. From 11.59pm tonight, all business must shutdown until Thursday. That means that there will be no classes in the gym Saturday 13th, Monday 15th, Tuesday 16th and Wednesday 17th. When we reopen again on Thursday 18th February, we ask that all parents drop their children off and not and stay watch (unless they are doing a trial).
To keep you and your children active, we will run some online classes on Zoom as we did last year. T. All new and returning members who don’t have access to our online members area will be emailed a username and password.
The following classes will run during next weeks lockdown:
- TINY TAEKWONDO ONLINE CLASSES 4.00-4.30pm MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY
- JUNIOR TAEKWONDO ONLINE CLASSES 4.45-5.30pm MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY
- TEEN & SENIOR ONLINE CLASSES 5.45pm-6.30pm MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY
BOXING AND FITNESS
- BOXING CIRCUIT – Monday 15th February 9.30am
- HIIT – Wednesday17th February 9.30am
- There will be no online Fighting Fit classes
We expect classes to resume on Thursday 18th February, but will continually update everyone as things evolve.